[tei-council] facsimile markup

Conal Tuohy conal.tuohy at vuw.ac.nz
Tue May 8 22:00:46 EDT 2007

I finished my holiday in the UK and I'm now at work and catching up on a
backlog of email.

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 05:19 +0900, Wittern Christian wrote:
> Dear Conal and Dot,
>
> Looking at the Berlin minutes again, I now see that there is no action
> item to follow up on the facsimile markup.  While it might not be
> necessary for 1.0, I think now that the work has progressed so far it
> would be a pity not to include it, especially given the frequent
> requests for this.

My memory was that I had an action item to compile a "full" set of
examples, including the Comenius example, marked up according to that
draft, and also to write it up as a chapter (or section of a chapter).

> So I wonder if you could adress the concerns mentioned and revise your
> propsosal in a way that could go into the Guidelines.  Maybe you could
> as a starter post the things we looked at during the meeting somewhere
> (at the Wiki?) so that we can have a closer look.

Will do