[tei-council] next telco date: June 12, 2007

Wittern Christian cwittern at gmail.com
Mon May 7 01:19:28 EDT 2007

Dear Council members,

Meetomatic has sent me the following recommendation:

So far, 11 responses have been received, and Meet-O-Matic is currently
recommending the following date for the meeting:

Tuesday 12th June 2007

On closer inspection, David Birnbaum is the only one who will not be
available on this date out of those who responded.  Another contender
for the meeting date would be Friday, 15th, were we would have to do
without Tone Merete.   However, for the moment I would like to set the
meeting to Tuesday 12th June 2007 , 12:00 GMT

We expect a report on all action items from the Berlin meeting there at
the latest, but please feel free to report at your earliest convenience:-)

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern