[tei-council] first draft of TC M 30, minutes from Berlin meeting

Wittern Christian cwittern at gmail.com
Wed May 2 19:30:52 EDT 2007

Council members,

Thanks to all of you again for contributing to the intense discussions
which turned the two days in Berlin into a very successful meeting.

Syd Bauman wrote:
> The first draft of the minutes from our meeting our now available at
> http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm30.xml?style=printable. (Although
> some of you may prefer to download
> http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm30.xml?style=raw.)

Thanks for getting this up.   I think you did a fair job at recording
the deliberations.

As far as I am concerned, here is  a correction:
<quote>

        1.3.25. FD-FeatureSystemDeclaration.xml

CW reports that he found some references to DTDs in this chapter.

*Action CW by *:

fix or post references to DTDs in FS

</quote>
As I said during the meeting, these references have already been fixed
and a revised chapter was send to Lou and subsequently checked into svn.

> A lot was covered at this meeting, and though the notes are
> extensive, I missed a lot, too. At some point before the next
> conference call, each of us should read the entire document pretty
> carefully. But *right now* you should quickly scan it, looking for
> your initials and passages flagged with "[?", and send in
> corrections ASAP, before (even more) details fade from memory, and so
> that we get the record straight as soon as we can.

The planning committee discussed the issues immediately after the
meeting.  The result is a list of items for which Sebastian will create
trac tickets.  Not all the actions are covered, some are so trivial that
it did not really make sense to put them into trac.  Please dispose with
them immediately.

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern