[tei-council] first draft of TC M 30, minutes from Berlin meeting

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed May 2 12:36:38 EDT 2007

> 1.3.20. ND-NamesDates.xml --> I believe there was another action on
> you to add explanation on the difference w3c/iso in the prose (it's
> already in the specs).

Yes, that's already on my list of things to do, as it were, but no
harm in adding another action item as an additional reminder. Thanks,
done.

> MD and AC are hoping to put together a meeting soon (in London?) of MD,
> Yes, In London

Check, thanks. Fixed.

> Get information from [? Alex Czmiel ?] --> yes Alex Czmiel

Check, thanks. Fixed.

> work out what GP? really wants. --> Gautier Poupeau, I believe

Right. Thanks. Done.

> 1.3.8. DS-DefaultTextStructure.xml
> [? whose chapter was this? ?] --> mine

Sorry. Is it safe to say "AC found no occurences of DTDs, P4, or
SGML" or some such?