[tei-council] first draft of TC M 30, minutes from Berlin meeting

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed May 2 10:13:44 EDT 2007

> 1. My name is abrivitated in to two different ways, TMB and TB. I
>    prefer the first one.

Fixed.

> 2. By the way, who or what is MM in "MM says it's a good opportunity
>    to work further on proposals" Messieurs??

Oooh, good point. MM is Murray McGillivray, chair of the Physical
Bibliography working group. I'll put his whole name in.

> 3. "DB suggests changing the name of this chapter to ‘Dictionaries’.
>    [? was this decided? ?]" Yes, I think so.

LR agrees; fixed.

> 4. And I believe that I and Syd volunteered in 11.3.29. NH-
>    MultipleHierarchies.xml to rewrite the chapter.

Right. Already says that, I think.

Thanks, TMB!