[tei-council] see you in Berlin

Conal Tuohy Conal.Tuohy at vuw.ac.nz
Tue Apr 24 08:57:01 EDT 2007

I have arrived in Berlin and checked into my hotel, which is a few hundred m from the Angleterre where I believe several of you are staying.
http://tinyurl.com/2fel5j

Anyone else about, yet? Does anyone have any plans for dinner? Unfortunately my phone is not roaming in Germany, so I'm only contactable via email (I'm glad I brought a power cable for my computer this time!) or I guess by phone at the hotel. My room number is 306.

Cheers!

Con