[tei-council] Tegal -> Angleterre?

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Fri Apr 20 15:06:57 EDT 2007

It'll come as no surprise to those who know me that my travel agent and
I--with a good dose of me--have managed to screw up my hotel
reservation. Does anybody have a street address/building name for where
we'll be? Being used to me, she'll find me accommodation that way.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English

Department of English
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1K 3M4
Vox +1 403 329-2377