[tei-council] Tegal -> Angleterre?

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Fri Apr 20 14:26:50 EDT 2007

This site will search public transport for you:

http://www.vbb-fahrinfo.de/hafas/query.exe/en?L=vs_intermodal&

It looks like there are various bus routs for getting from "Flughafen
Tegel (Berlin)" to "U Kochstr./Checkpoint Charlie" (the stop up the
street from the hotel), depending on the arrival/departure times and
how quickly you want to transfer between legs.

I'm arriving at 11:25 am on 4/24 and was thinking about taking a taxi,
just to make things easier on myself. It's about 10km from the airport
to the Angleterre.

Dot

On 4/20/07, Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> Syd Bauman wrote:
> > I'll be arriving at Tegal 04-24 10:00, and staying at the Angleterre
> > Hotel. Any one else arriving at Tegal at a similar time? Anyone know
> > what the best ground transport option is?
> >
> "Tegel", actually
>
>  From memory, there is a bus to the centre of town
> and then another bus. But that was a few years ago.
>
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
>
> Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu