[tei-council] proposed re-org of div wrapping

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Thu Apr 19 11:27:38 EDT 2007

> Can you summarize how <div> is broken at present?

The main issue is that <head> & <opener> are premitted near the end
of a division.

> Limited phrase - no. I was vaguely trusting the test suite.

I haven't looked to see if any of the test suite stresses this yet,
although some of it probably does. The fact that nothing new seems to
break in there is good sign, and I hope to check that there are a few
tests in there or explicitly add them soon, but nonetheless I'd like
someone to say "I tried it against my P5 docs, and ..."