[tei-council] Draft Agenda for Berlin meeting

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 18 07:49:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

you will find the comments on the chapters I was supposed to proofread
in the tickets assigned to me in Trac. I am sorry these comments are
very fragmentary, but I can make a brief summary for Berlin.

I have sent only to Lou some additional comments about the extension
proposed for places for ND with the suggestion to ask feedback from the
council after he had a look through it.

I believe work has started already on all these chapters, in part based
on some of my comments, so it may be not that useful to report on my
proofreading, but rather on the work that has been done by the editors
on them.

Arianna

--
Dr Arianna Ciula