[tei-council] Draft Agenda for Berlin meeting

Wittern Christian cwittern at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 22:58:29 EDT 2007

Dear Council members,

I am circulating the draft agenda.  Please read through and report as
indicated.  If there are additional items that need to be added or other
oversights, please say so.

Christian

DRAFT Agenda for the TEI Council meeting in Berlin, April 26 to 27

Expected to participate:

Syd Bauman, David Birnbaum, Tone Merete Bruvik, Lou Burnard, Arianna
Ciula, James Cummings, Matthew Driscoll, Dan O'Donnel, Dot Porter,
Sebastian Rahtz, Laurent Romary, Conal Tuohy, John Walsh, Christian
Wittern

PART I

1) Adotion of Agenda

2) Minutes, work items, progress since last meeting:
http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Council/tcm29.xml?style=printable
Please look at the action items and report progress here before the
meeting!

3) Reports on Chapter reviews

Council members are expected to report on the outcome of the chapter
review they have undertaken in the last weeks.  It would be helpful,
if you could provide a short summary of your findings, including the
outstanding issues that have to be adressed. We will collect these
issues during this phase and resolve them later.

4) Conformance Draft (JC)

5) Formatting of Guidelines (JC & DP)

PART II

6) Resolution of outstanding issues:

 - proposal to  add a metadata element to record application information
(SR)
 - nyms (LB)
 - proposal for places & placenames (MD)
 - fascsimile markup (TC)
 - elements suggested for TEI Tite
 - ... (more to come? please remind me of other issues)

7) Adoption of Resolutions

--

 Christian Wittern