[tei-council] attribute names (was MD chapter revised: namespace rules)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Apr 14 13:01:08 EDT 2007

Lou's Laptop wrote:

> Such cases should be hunted down and extirpated with extreme
> prejeducie then!
I bet you are sorry you said that after you read my later mail showing how
many there are... never mind, you don't want to watch Dr Who anyway.
> the way tony puts it is that all explicitly namespaced attributes are
> global because you cannot necessarily tell what elements they are
> defined for.
is that the same Tony who lied about the war? this is lie too. An
attribute is defined in the
context of an element, or a group of elements. Whether the attribute is
in a namespace
is irrelevant.