[tei-council] New version of ND checked in

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Apr 13 07:40:18 EDT 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:

>> i.e. nimKey is not there.
>>
>> Why is that? Are the two files real mirrors?
>
> I think because of a mis-match in spelling. The <specDesc> in
> ND-namesdates.xml is asking for information about the attribute
> nimKey=. The <classSpec> in att.naming.xml defines the nymKey=
> attribute.

Not quite. The problem is that the HTML on Syd's site was generated from
an older version of the XML source in which the nimKey attribute is
erroneously referred to as "nimkey". This error has been corrected in
the XML source in SVN, but Syd hasn't yet regenerated his HTML to
reflect the correction.