[tei-council] New version of ND checked in

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Apr 13 06:11:15 EDT 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:
>> I will put an updated HTML version of the new chapter into the
>> Drafts web page later this evening. Dinner first.
>
> http://bauman.zapto.org/~syd/temp/Guidelines-web/en/html/index.html
> updated completely. (I never update this site file-by-file, I just
> plop a newly generated complete copy in there, so to read Lou's
> latest and greatest, you can go to
> http://bauman.zapto.org/~syd/temp/Guidelines-web/en/html/ND.html.)

mh...before continuing proofreading, I have a doubt here. In Lou's
latest XML (downloaded from the trunk) I can see:
<specList><specDesc key="att.naming" atts="key nimKey"/></specList>

However, on Syd's server (at
http://bauman.zapto.org/~syd/temp/Guidelines-web/en/html/ND.html) I only
see:

att.naming provides attributes common to elements which refer to named
persons, places, organizations etc.
key	provides a means of locating a full definition for the entity being
named such as a database record key or a URI.

i.e. nimKey is not there.

Why is that? Are the two files real mirrors?

Arianna