[tei-council] development version of Guidelines

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Thu Apr 12 13:17:46 EDT 2007

LB> Don't expect any of the links in it to work as I haven't put any
LB> of the other chapters there!

I don't know, but if I had to hazard a guess, I'd bet Lou didn't put
the other chapters, etc., there because doing so with Perforce would
be a pain. (Probably not all that bad, but once you've used
Subversion ... :-)

I often like to have a current version of the development version of
the Guidelines available in HTML. Usually it's sitting on my local
hard drive, but on occasion it's useful to have on the web. As we run
up to Berlin I'm betting some Council members would find this
helpful, too. Current version (as of this morning, my time) is at
  http://bauman.zapto.org/~syd/temp/Guidelines-web/en/html/index.html

Note that what makes this easy for me also makes it comparatively
unreliable: that server is in my basement, and will blink out if the
power goes out at my house (several times a year), my cable company
suffers a snag (several times a year), or my son decides to see what
that glowing button on the front does (hasn't since he was 4, but who
knows.)