[tei-council] class struggle continues

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Thu Apr 12 11:37:49 EDT 2007

> * persName ought to be a member of att.personal (definitely)

I agree, definitely.

> * @full and @sort ought to be separated from @type (maybe)

My instinct (w/o actually looking at 'em) is that either type= should
be dropped from att.personal (and members of it likely should be
members of att.typed, too), or att.personal should itself be a member
of att.typed.

> * att.naming is a silly name if all it does is give you @key,
> especially as some of its members are not by any stretch of the
> imagination names at all

Agreed. IIRC it is a legacy name.

> * att.personal ought to be a member of att.naming (definitely)

I'm less convinced. You don't think it is useful to have an element
that has key= but not full= & sort=? I'm not sure, to be honest.