[tei-council] Report on Vilnius meeting

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 07:00:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

my third Easter egg is the proofreading of ND. I wander now, should I
just read/edit the xml on sourceforge at
P5-Council\Source\Guidelines\en\ND-NamesDates.xml or should I also look
at the proposed additions after Vilnius somewhere within P5-Council\Test?

If the latter, could I please have the reference to the exact most up to
date file?

Thank-you,
Arianna