[tei-council] DTD or schema

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed Apr 11 15:04:09 EDT 2007

> A small and quick question: in the PD chapter I find the expression
> "in the following DTD fragment", which actually refers to a RelaxNG
> fragment. What wording should we use in the guidelines:
> - in the following schema fragment
> - in the following RelaxNG schema fragment

The latter is what we've been using. But in truth, at some point we
need to go through and fix all the references to that schema language
to "RELAX NG"[1].

Note
----
[1] I am pretty sure the correct name is "RELAX NG", even though
    quite a few people, including Eric van der Vlist and I, call it
    "Relax NG". But the authors of the language pretty consistently
    call it RELAX NG, as do OASIS (remember, it is an OASIS spec) and
    ISO/IEC (it is becoming an international standard).