[tei-council] MD chapter revised: namespace rules

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Apr 10 22:54:38 EDT 2007

Good enough. I don't feel it strongly and the renamed elements are the
only ones that I thought might be in the same space. But then we need to
redefine the principle. It is not "clean" but not change for element
names that we allow in the same namespace then?

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Director, Digital Medievalist Project http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/