[tei-council] MD chapter revised: namespace rules

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Tue Apr 10 08:48:18 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I have kept track of the discussion fo a while and could not see how
to enter it... now I have it.
I am completely in line with James on his arguments related to points
2 and 3. The requirements that adding an attribute too an element
(especially an existing TEI attribute by the way) should force the
element to change namespace is slightly too strong.
I am thinking of people who may want to add a simple type attribute
to an element and would not want to bother about namespaces though.
Laurent