[tei-council] namespaces and modifications

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sat Apr 7 13:18:41 EDT 2007

As somebody has done both of these things, I can say that this sounds
reasonable--in fact is probably helpful as it reminds one constantly of
the modifications.

When I did some of these kind of modifications in P3 SGML (I messed
around with w and added a couple of other things) it was an issue to
remember what had changed and how. I think this is a useful conformance
approach.

-dan