[tei-council] Conformance draft: namespace purity

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Apr 2 18:25:10 EDT 2007

I'm not convinced by the counter arguments to Sebastian's original
namespace suggestion. What if instead of ns/ we used user_defined/ or
something to indicate that it was not TEI approved?

Not knowing the capabilities of Roma's internals, I don't know if this
following is possible, but I'd prefer two options:

1) tei.org//user_defined/$name/
2) $project.$tld/$somethingelse

I.e. it seems to me to be useful to supply a default ns for people but
also to allow ones that already have something in mind the option of
including that.