[tei-council] Conformance draft: namespace purity

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 2 16:22:45 EDT 2007

Regardless of the letter of the law, we can influence a good many TEI
customizers by what Roma does. Is it the Feeling Of The Meeting
that I should change web-Roma to make new elements
be by default in a non-TEI namespace?

My suggestion would be
to put them in http://www.tei-c.org/ns/$NAME, where $NAME
is the name given to the ODD, which dictates the name of the
output schema file.  I know that's not ideal, so if you have a
better suggestion, let me know.