[tei-council] outstanding SF requests

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 2 16:14:36 EDT 2007

Looking at SF, I  see 3 tickets still open under feature requests

 1.  pointer to schema in header. I have closed this, and relegated it
to 1.1. My sense of the discussion on here and on the RELAXNG list is
that there is insufficient consensus to reasonably proceed at this stage.

 2.  a header element to hold application data. My sense is that there
is enough genuine interest in this that
 we must discuss a proposal in Berlin. I have closed the SF ticket and
created  a new one in trac for it.

 3. 1019594 Manuscript encoding
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1019594&group_id=106328&atid=644065>.
Lou, can you polish that one off in some way?

There are, delightfully, no open bug requests in Sourceforge.