[tei-council] Can't find my easter egg!

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Apr 2 04:24:49 EDT 2007

I was assigned three easter eggs, one of which I can't find!
#103: TE: Terminological Databases:

The file is at SF, but it says only:

This chapter has been temporarily removed, pending a complete
revision. The work described here in earlier versions of the
Guidelines has since been superceded by a number of related and
emerging ISO standards, in particular ISO 12200: 1999 <title>Computer
applications in Terminology ― Machine-readable terminology interchange
format (MARTIF) ― negotiated interchange</title> and more recently ISO
16642: 2003 <title>Computer applications in terminology -
Terminological Markup Framework</title>, which defines a familly of
formats to be used in combination with descriptors provided by ISO CD
12620:1999 <title>Computer applications in terminology - Data
categories</title> (under revision). The revised chapter will specify
a core terminological model,  conformant with ISO 16642
So, what is the plan for this in P5 1.0?

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern