[tei-council] What to do with an easter egg

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Sat Mar 31 05:00:53 EST 2007

I sent the XML to Lou.
There shouldn't be anything controversial in my changes: some evident
mistakes/omissions in the prose or examples, some other minor things
related to what's called "Positioning" in the editorial guidelines and
so on.

I have some suggestions for things to add to those guidelines, but it's
probably better to wait until I have done all the three chapters.

 > If you have a sourceforge account, send me the name and I
 > will give you commit rights.
I don't think I do. I have downloaded all the repository to edit the
relevant XML file, but that doesn't require an account as far as I know.

Sorry my comments on Trac are not styled...copied them quickly and
didn't realise I could edit them as Wiki style.

Arianna

--
Dr Arianna Ciula
Research Associate