[tei-council] What to do with an easter egg

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 10:11:35 EST 2007

May I didn't explain myself properly;what I meant is that some divisions
have identifiers (so we can link to them) while others don't. Should we
add identifiers where they don't exists?

e.g.
xmlns="http://www.tei-c.org/ns/1.0">An example DTD</head>

This div has an identifier probably because whoever edited the XML
wanted to have the possibility to create a link to it, but other divs don't.

Arianna

--
Dr Arianna Ciula
Research Associate