[tei-council] conformance draft

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Mar 27 14:09:27 EST 2007

Picking this up by reading backwards--I'm still with the draft on this:

-This seems to me to be how we are supposed to do it, in keeping with
the proper use of namespaces
-If we can modify roma, we have a relatively painless way of dealing
with it
-Anybody who is in a position to be adding new elements is not a novice
and is going to be in a state to think up ways of making the task of
adding them to the relevant elements easier.

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Chair, Text Encoding Initiative <http://www.tei-c.org/>