[tei-council] webRoma (was "Re: conformance draft")

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Mon Mar 26 08:46:40 EST 2007

SR> if you get an ODD which is not valid, I need to know!
SR> that would be a bug.

* webRoma spits out <default> elements where it means <defaultVal>

* webRoma will stick an <altIdent> after the <datatype> and <valList>
  of an <attDef> (sometimes this has happened even when there is no
  reason for an <altIdent> at all -- the content of <altIdent>
  matches the value of ident= of parent <attDef>)

I'm also quite sure I had some problem with an attribute last week,
but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. It may not have
been a webRoma-produced invalidity. E.g., it may have been a webRoma
passed-on invalidity. (I.e., what happens when user enters invalid
value, like "hi Mom!" as the value for the 'prefix' field.)