[tei-council] New draft editorial guidelines

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Mar 21 12:10:44 EST 2007

I've contacted the powers that be to get it fixed.

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 15:57 +0000, Arianna Ciula wrote:
> If we continue to get the error could you please make the document
> available in some other ways?
>
> Thanks,
> Arianna
>
> Lou Burnard wrote:
> > Nothing to do with me guvnor. That's a virginian problem affecting the
> > whole website (which was OK about 15 minutes ago...)
> >
> > Still, it's better than the (lack of) messages we were getting last time
> > someone fell over the power cable or spilled coffee into the disk array
> > or whatever their problem is.
> >
> > Daniel O'Donnell wrote:
> >> http://www.tei-c.org/Drafts/editorial.xml:
> >>
> >> 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable
> >> The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
> >> maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
> >>
> > -council at lists.village.Virginia.EDU

Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English
Director, Digital Medievalist Project http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/
Chair, Text Encoding Initiative http://www.tei-c.org/

Department of English
University of Lethbridge