telecon today (March 19)! (was: Re: [tei-council] DRAFT Agenda for the TEI Council teleconference on January 23, 2007 at 1200 UTC)

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Mon Mar 19 11:57:57 EST 2007

Oh, man. Really sorry, guys. In my jet-lagged and head-cold fog I got
duped by the incorrect date, and didn't read Christian's correction
until after the call was over. (I found out by desperately trying to
dial in 1st one Skype number, then the other, then the direct US
number, inadvertantly dialing Dan directly someplace in there ... ah,
well. :-)

Again, my apologies, and thanks to those who did make it for carrying
on, and to Lou for a nice and rapid job on the minutes.