[tei-council] editing the guidelines

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Tue Mar 13 19:34:51 EST 2007

In order to check out the P5-Council branch from the Subversion, it
looks like we need to be Developers - at least, I can get into SF and
view the SVN, but I can't check the branch out. It's also possible
that I just don't know what I'm doing. Can someone help, please?

Thanks,
Dot

On 3/13/07, Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> Christian Wittern wrote:
> > 1) Every Council member checks out a branch (P5-Council) from the SF
> > repository.
> >
> > 2) She then marks the Chapters she wants to work with in trac, and
> >
> > 3) goes about editing them in the working copy.
> >
> > 4) Occasionally, she commits this back to the repository.
> >
> > 5) When done, she does the last commit and ticks the ticket in trac off.
> >
> > 6) The editors look over this and merge the stuff with the trunk.
> >
> that's just how I imagined things would work.
>

> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
>
> Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services
>
> OSS Watch: JISC Open Source Advisory Service
> http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu