[tei-council] [Fwd: Fwd: Hotels in Berlin]

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Thu Mar 8 06:56:28 EST 2007

Arianna, I agree with Christian. There's no need to book a group of
rooms together, but we can make a recommendation. I just want to make
sure I'm not alone in my hotel, don't want to get lost getting to and
from the meetings.

Of course folks are free to choose another hotel if the one we
recommend isn't cute enough.

Dot

--
Dot Porter, University of Kentucky