[tei-council] [Fwd: Fwd: Hotels in Berlin]

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Wed Mar 7 09:38:02 EST 2007

I'm happy to co-chair, I guess that's what I get for being the first
to speak up  :-)

Dot

On 3/7/07, Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> wrote:
> Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> >> How about international chains like Accor/Mercure etc. ? (I have a
> >> loyalty card with them)
> >>
> > pah. have you no shame?
> >

> They made me do it (and it got me discounted wifi). But seriously, if we
> are going to delegate this task, I propose we let the Hotel Booking
> WorkGroup decide TEI policy on the matter.
>
> My criteria are simple: easy access to the Hauptbahnhof and the Meeting
> Location; wifi; price.

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu