[tei-council] Digital Diplomatics conference

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 6 04:57:28 EST 2007

Hi Dot,

I remember talking about the Manuscript SIG. Is this what you mean by
Transcription SIG? Dan and Roberto Rosselli del Turco contacted me about
the former and I gave a sort of availability in case nobody was prepared
to chair it.

Should we discuss this out of list with Roberto as well and see what we
could do and report back?

Arianna