[tei-council] SFFR 1007370 Theorem

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 18:03:35 EST 2007

I believe I have already asked for input from Council about this item.
On the one hand, I think the proposal has some interesting merits. On
the other, I am not sure that the proposal is sufficiently mature and
worked out to be easily integrated into P5 1.0 -- which means that I
need guidance from the Council as to whether or not it should be
prioritized above (say) floating texts, ms abbreviations/expansions, or
the generic place element.

Unless I hear otherwise within the next 48 hours  therefore, I will
close this ticket off with a note to the effect that it's scheduled for
consideration at release 1.1 but not before.