[tei-council] data.multipleEnumerated

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Thu Mar 1 16:41:33 EST 2007

> from my  point of view, no real problem (though surely repeatable='true' not
> repeatable='yes'?)

Sure. I don't care. Whatever data.truthValue uses.

> > would boil down to
> >        list { ( "list" | "of" | "valItem" | "idents")+ }

> though I note that this _isnt_ the implementation
> you use in the <metDecl> example.

It isn't? (I thought the <metDecl> example did not provide an
implementation, just a fragment of ODD; the current <metDecl> element
specification does exactly this with a fragment of Relax NG, I
thought.)

> Have you experimented to see what happens when you run trang on
> such an RNG to make an XSD? Does XSD support the idea?

No, and I don't know.

> Why don't you send me a self-contained .odd
> using the feature, and we can see what happens.

Just to double-check that I understand what you mean -- you want an
ODD file that pretends repeatable="true" is available?