[tei-council] P5 internal structure

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 28 06:02:58 EST 2007

Daniel O'Donnell wrote:
> I'm in favour of option 2 as well, but agree with Christian that in
> principle it doesn't seem to me to involve massive changes from the
> current output as it is visible to the user unless we start messing with
> the order of the chapters as well... which seems to me to be a different
> issue.

I think it is almost inconceivable that the list of chapters
will remain the same as it is today, and very likely the order
will change too. It only takes 5 minutes staring at
the current TOC to see it can be bettered....
> The immediate question for the milestone is the part vs./+ chapter
> division
I have not yet heard a dissenting voice which wants
to keep the "Part" structure.

anyway, whatever happens, the chapter is the main unit,
for design purposes.

Sebastian