[tei-council] a chance in a million for a lucky Council member

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Feb 28 01:54:41 EST 2007

I wonder if this might not need more than just two people: there are a
number of issues here: information design, layout, output formats (HTML
+/or PDF), stylesheet design, etc., etc., etc.

It seems to me that this might profitably be seen as a group of people
working under a lead who take complete ownership of the problem and
deliver by the milestone.

There are other groups/deadlines coming. You can see them at the Trac
site: http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/trac.cgi/roadmap

If Dot and James want to lead this that would be superb. But perhaps we
could put together a larger workgroup?

-dan