[tei-council] P5 internal structure

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Feb 28 01:48:58 EST 2007

I'm in favour of option 2 as well, but agree with Christian that in
principle it doesn't seem to me to involve massive changes from the
current output as it is visible to the user unless we start messing with
the order of the chapters as well... which seems to me to be a different
issue.

The immediate question for the milestone is the part vs./+ chapter
division, not the order of the chapters IMO. Once we know the level
issue, the HTML/PDF output teams can start work on the stylesheets and
design, regardless of the editorial order (which seems to me to be an
editorial issue).

-d