[tei-council] facsimile odd

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Sun Feb 18 12:08:29 EST 2007

I expect the hold up is on my end - I am supposed to be supplying
sample texts to Conal so he can test the ODD (which is probably
finished). I will get the testing materials to him this afternoon.
Sorry for the hold up...

Dot

On 2/18/07, Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> according to the minutes, we were going to have a full-devevloped
> ODD for linking text to pages images by the end of January:
>
>            <note type="action">
>               <label>CT (&amp; DP)</label>
>               finish specifications in ODD
>               <date>2007-01-27</date>
>             </note><note type="action">
>               <label>CT (&amp; DP)</label>
>               finish prose in ODD
>               <date>2007-01-31</date>
>             </note>
>             <note type="action">
>               <label>all</label>
>               read facsimile ODD, test schemata
>               <date>2007-02-08</date>
>             </note>
>
> Any sign?
>
> I added a ticket to trac about it.
>
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
>
> Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services
>
> OSS Watch: JISC Open Source Advisory Service
> http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu