[tei-council] SF FRs update

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Feb 18 09:21:23 EST 2007

I've now closed all the SF tickets assigned to me bar two or three. Most
of them are fairly trivial, though  the following may be of particular
interest:
1022539: make <note>global
1551357: loosen content model of <app>

The following 2 are still open:

    1007370 ] <theorem> (see earlier note to Council)

1308688 A new floating embedded text element
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1308688&group_id=106328&atid=644065>
(I think I now have a proposal for resolving this one, about which I
will post to TEI-L early next week)

The following are now marked PENDING

1531700 Element for supplied letters within expansion (see earlier note
to TEI-L)
1549974 and 1524523 : placed on agenda for Vilnius meeting next week
1550229: Waiting for input from requestor

I've also had a quick glance through the one's on Syd's pile and made
comments where I have anything to say.

Oh, and in a slightly devious move I assigned two particularly nasty
ones to Sebastian.