[tei-council] what to do with dating attributes -- VOTE!

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Feb 18 07:19:13 EST 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:
> 24 hours left, and we have votes from
> - Sebastian
> - Conal
> - Lou (sent directly to me)
> - Syd (below)

Well, you're doing slightly better than me. On my consultation
concerning <theorem> I got precisely three responses : two voting for
option B (seek more input) and one for option C (I will provide more
input by 1 March).

As C  doesn't exclude the possibility of B, I suspect that B is the most
appropriate course of action. However, there is still an awful lot of
silence on the subject from council members -- some of whom may want to
vote for A (this is a daft idea which should be stopped now). So I will
wait a further 48 hours before doing anything.