[tei-council] SF FR updates

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Feb 15 19:13:12 EST 2007

I'm working through my open SFFRs and haven't hit too many rocks yet.

1022116: add <roleDesc> as child of <castGroup>:  Done
1012817, 1561323:  fiddle with <extent> in various ways: Did one, but
not the other
1022701: add <email> as co-member of new class model.addressLike with
<address>: Done

I'd like Council members to ponder this one though:

 1007370: create new <theorem> element possibly in FT

I think there's a good case for this, but it needs someone to work on
producing documentation for it. If I stop to do that, I won't get
anything else done for a week. So should I just close the ticket and say
"next release"?  Could Council members please take a look at the ticket,
and then respond  (to me rather than the list) with their choice from
the following: