[tei-council] TEI Numbered Divs Survey: The Results.

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sat Feb 10 09:38:54 EST 2007

I thought the comments about the library community were the most
convincing reason for keeping both.

-dan

On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 07:18 -0500, Dot Porter wrote:
> I agree.
>
> On 2/10/07, Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> > I'm aiming to put some work in on this today,
> > and test James' proposal locally, assuming agreement.
> >
> > --
> > Sebastian Rahtz
> >
> > Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services
> > 13 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 6NN. Phone +44 1865 283431
> >
> > OSS Watch: JISC Open Source Advisory Service
> > http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk

Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English
Director, Digital Medievalist Project http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/
Chair, Text Encoding Initiative http://www.tei-c.org/

Department of English
University of Lethbridge