[tei-council] odd manual, updated

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 4 12:58:18 EST 2007

Dear council (and Greg, since he asked on TEI-L),

I have updated my "TEI customization handbook"
and put it up at http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/oddmanual.pdf

I'd be grateful for corrections and, more importantly, additions.
Comments too, but I have a very limited amount of time at present,
and can't promise to implement large scale rewrites myself.

Of course, I can send the source to anyone who wants
to edit it (its in our local Subversion repository, so not simple
to just ask you to check it out).

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk