[tei-council] action item -- due Tuesday -- reminder

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Feb 2 06:11:53 EST 2007

Responsibility: all
Action: read & comment on SB's post "date attributes: summary,
        problems, and some suggestions"[1]
Due date: 2006-02-06

Everyone should please read this posting and then post opinions,
corrections, suggestions, agreements, disagreements, etc., here. In
particular, Council needs to decide whether and how to handle
permitting non-Gregorian regularizations or normalizations, and
non-W3C formats. These are discussed in the section headed "Below",
and I provide four main possible solutions from which you might
choose.

This is not easy stuff, folks, and I really don't think the editors
should be deciding this on their own.

Note
----
[1] http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/2007/002164.html