[tei-council] TEI Numbered Divs Survey

James Cummings James.Cummings at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Jan 31 07:46:47 EST 2007

Laurent Romary wrote:
> Fine for me. I have actually tried to fill the form (are the inputs already
> recorded? ;-)).

Yup, I was going to clear the results just before posting to TEI-L, but there
have been five votes so far, and they are quite consistent with what I'd expect
council to say.  So I don't think I will wipe them.  (Voting records IP address,
so you can only vote once (well, once from each computer)).

I will announce on TEI-L today then.

-James