[tei-council] updated biblItem document

John A. Walsh jawalsh at indiana.edu
Sat Jan 27 13:42:41 EST 2007

Dan,

I shouldn't have used type="other" in my example.  It's confusing.  I
was imagining the type attribute on relatedItem being populated with
a fixed or user-defined list.  MODS (metadata object description
schema; http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/) has a relatedItem element
with a type attribute, with enumerated values of: preceding,
succeeding, original, host, constituent, series, otherVersion,
otherFormat, isReferencedBy).  We could come up with a fixed list or
suggested values.

John