[tei-council] updated biblItem document

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Sat Jan 27 11:30:11 EST 2007

Bonjour,
Having gone through John's note, I am close to be convinced by
<relatedItem>.
Could we imagine (and have examples thereof) linking micro-components
of <biblStruct>?, like:
<listBibl>
     <biblStruct xml:id="bibl01">
         <analytic>
             <title level="a">The Garden of Proserpine</title>
             <author>Swinburne, Algernon Charles</author>
         </analytic>
         <relatedItem type="monogr">
             <ref target="#bibl02"/>
         </relatedItem>
     </biblStruct>
     <biblStruct xml:id="bibl02">
         <monogr>
             <title>The Poems of Algernon Charles Swinburne</title>
             <imprint>
                 <pubPlace>London</pubPlace>
                 <publisher>Chatto</publisher>
                 <date value="1904"/>
                 <biblScope type="volume">1</biblScope>
                 <biblScope type="pages">169-172</biblScope>
             </imprint>
             <extent>6 vols.</extent>
         </monogr>
     </biblStruct>
</listBibl>

I guess this is part of the intedended mechanism, isn't it?
Best,
Laurent
PS: to Seb: that was not a real headache, but I deeply think we
should take some strong decisions to simplify the model (div*...)